White Elephant

Monday, July 24, 2006

Miami Vice Tea

a. Collin glass, filled with ice
b. 1/2 gin
c. 1/2 oz vodka
d. 1/2 oz peach schnapps
e. 1 oz Orange Juice
f. Fill with 7-up

The bachelor party plans are coming along quite well, I just found my card catalog of drinks which will offer inspiration for the shopping.

downloading comic books has been inspiring and with any luck I can turn the inspiration inward and produce something of intresic value.

Of course any value I generate from comic book can only pale in the inspiration of Steve and Michelle back in Chicago. May their Child come into the world healthy and share a life filled with happiness and blessings for the Probst family.

With Love,
Phil

2 Comments:

At July 26, 2006 at 11:35:00 AM PDT, Blogger moe said...

A bachelor party calls for one thing, Irish Carbombs:
Half pint of Guinness
Shot glass filled with equal parts Jameson and Baily's.
Drop shot in pint and chug.

I reccommend drinking 4 and be careful where you touch the stripper.

 
At August 1, 2006 at 12:44:00 PM PDT, Blogger diane said...

No drink recipies from me... But I will ask... What does your book look like now, that's if you still have it. How's Sarah, Gary and crew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home