White Elephant

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Working for the little yellow man

So the phone company hass been shrinking - but not worry they refocused thier efforts on the global call centers. the biggest, highest turn-over, and highest pressure client in that big web browser/cable company. you know the one I spent years trying to get my mom to get rid of - while I've been in training because my outword wierdness and ability to communicate well with people (even if I do owe about 30 e-mails) seems to be just what thier looking for in thier "coaches".

11 pm to 7 am and about 2000 sheqel a month more on the low end (that's about $6)

It's really a good set of sales skills/professional development tools that I'm being trained to work with...

If I seem a little loopy it's because it's 4 am

in other news - I've been playing a lot of Civ II - finally getting a clue what to do after the 1500's but I think I'll gettired of the game before I figure out how to win by more than points.

Here's to missing my friends - I hope you're all doing well and think about me as I do you.

1 Comments:

At April 23, 2006 at 5:49:00 AM PDT, Blogger dan2beer7 said...

Of course we think of you! I miss you too. So I read your blog, which is really no substitute for that in-your-face snarkiness of the "Phil Experience-- Live!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home