White Elephant

Thursday, January 19, 2006

4 weeks today

"hippos are 800 pounds" from the directors commentary on Madagascar.

But that has nothing to do with 4 weeks.
As of Sundown tonight - I will be 4 weeks ciggerette free!

To anyone else who really wants to be a non-smoker I would not particularly recomend the Zyban that I took, rather I would reccomend "Allan Carrs E-Z way to Quit"

While the Zyban must've made a difference in feeling physical withdrwal - without the book I would have started smoking while still taking the Zyban -

Once again, drugs without behaviour modification are only good for recreational purposes. I mean aren't any good at all... ;)

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 at 7:13:00 AM PST, Blogger dan2beer7 said...

Yay! Good for you! I was wondering how that was going. Cycling while under the influence of "recreational purposes" is also good exercise. I tried another Alan Carr book about a year ago and it didn't work. Maybe because I couldn't get through the excessive verbiage of the first few chapters. You go, Phil!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home