White Elephant

Sunday, January 01, 2006

I wanna rock:

a. I'm raw base and I'm here to get down?
b. Turn it down you say, Well all I got to say to you is time again I say, "No!"?
c. The door keeps swinging open and I want it to stop?

I'll bet if I was a little more savy I could make this a real
a. pole
b. pool
c. poll

Well that post'll get this year started in the same almost meaningless - slighty cryptic, random rambling way that the last year has you all acoustomed too.

For all ma peeps out there with the recent birthday's Happy birthday (yes Cyndi I did just compare you along with everyone else to a marshmellow chick).

And to the other Capercorns around the corner - hope it's another year filled the good jelly stuff like doughnuts!

Yup yup yup

1 Comments:

At January 3, 2006 at 2:07:00 AM PST, Blogger dan2beer7 said...

Word. Happy Sylvester (and Tweety) to you too! That's "Rob Base," not "raw base," but any reference to Twisted Sister gets props in my book.
Miss "nofuckingblogdammit": That's gotta be you, right? Happy Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home