White Elephant

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Stalking...

So I find myself having a disagreement with someone about the responsibilities of the family. Meaning - they don't want to have anything to do with my friends' bills (the one who never came back from the cruise). Because I signed the sevurity deposit the landlord is looking to me.

The only "help" they gave in clearing out the apartment was insisting that I bring them the key, then going in and taking all the appliences - it looked like the place had been robbed when I came back. In order to get the key back so I could finish at the apartment I had... bah

The point is, I had actually heard of his cousin's husband as a truly respectable and fair contractor - not the uptight fuck that I have been talking to.

So there's this listserve for English speakers in Jerusalem - I happened to see his name appear on it today so I'm going through the archives and following his posts.

I know about his children's health conditions, what items he has been trying to sell for over a year...

I also just read a post saying that he was looking for a lightwieght wheelchair "for a friend" with cancer - matbe the "cousin" is further then I thought, oh well I'll keep reading...

1 Comments:

At December 27, 2005 at 11:19:00 AM PST, Blogger Eft said...

So wait, the landlord wants you to be responsible?

And the family jacked you out of the living will stuff he promised in an earlier post?


That sounds poopy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home