White Elephant

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm sorry Miss Johnson...

Wooo I am for real, never meant to - - wait, that was Miss Jackson Aw hell it was off-key in my head anyway.

One part of my job is "sup calls"
a customer who feels like they are not getting a satisfactory answer from the representative they are speaking to, comes to me. I have two ways of talking to these people, the first is with a great deal of kindness - the other is with "an iron fist".
Ms Johnson got the iron fist - basically what that means is that I repeat what the representative said - apologize for the inconvenience - let them rant for about 30 seconds, restate what I said at the beginning, and begin my chorus of "is there anything else I can help you with?"
I already answered that, is there anything else I can help you with?
Right, I cannot make it happen any faster, is there anything else I can help with?
I'm sorry, I thought I was clear when I said__________,is there anything else I can help you with?

I can be such a prick.
And I really kind of like it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home