White Elephant

Sunday, February 12, 2006

"because our computers Suck like that"


Ah the things that someone will tell a customer to make them feel better about thier phone service.

So the home PC was just upgraded to windows XP - now I just have to find that NERO utility to restore all the saved files...

I think I'll finally get around to using Flikr to upload the photos so I can put them on this blog like I said I planned on doing from the beginning.

So let's since my last post - not the quicky this morning...

1 couple got enganged
2 babies were born to friends
1 couple broke up
And that's all from WUJS connections...

My family from the North came to visit

Sarah and I bought an "aron" a wordrobe/closet

I'm still a non-smoker
Sarah stopped drinking coffee
I'm now drinking more

I got new brakes on my "old" (now only) bike
I built a shelf in the old-smaller-uglier closet
NOTE closets in Israel aren't built in they are homemade or cheaply made or old/quality external units.

So I just attempted to upload a photo from the engagement party - it may only work while I'm logged on at work, we shall see...

I gues it's back to the grind for Phil


www.choppingblock.org - this guy makes me look like I update everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home